- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- CVS Caremark to acquire Navarro Discount Pharmacy
- Uniqlo to enter Los Angeles market in September; announces five locations
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
Woonsocket, R.I. - The first MinuteClinic walk-in medical clinics in Northern California and the Bay Area have opened inside select CVS/pharmacy stores in Santa Clara and San Mateo counties. Three MinuteClinic locations are now operating in Foster City, San Jose, and Sunnyvale CVS/pharmacy stores.
Four additional clinics will begin to treat patients in November in Burlingame, Campbell, Mountain View and Santa Clara. There are 35 MinuteClinic locations elsewhere in California spanning from the San Fernando Valley to San Diego. MinuteClinic's entry into Northern California is part of the company's national expansion plan to open 150 clinics nationwide in 2013.