- Walgreens Q2 sales rise 5.2%
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
- Judge rules J.C. Penney 'interfered' in Macy’s/Martha Stewart deal; damages pending
Irvine, Calif. -- Mimi's Cafe said Thursday that Scott Miller has been named VP finance, effective immediately.
Miller most recently was the CFO at El Gallo Giro, a multi-unit taqueria. He also spent 10 years in various financial leadership roles at Carlson Restaurant Inc., with the T.G.I. Friday's and Pick Up Stix brands.
Mimi's Cafe was recently acquired by Le Duff America , parent to the Bruegger’s Bagels and la Madeleine banners, and has 145 locations in 24 states.