- Bloomingdale’s and Microsoft team up on in-store engagement
- Build-A-Bear Workshop unveils new, interactive store design
- Microsoft set to open in New Jersey; Boston in the works
- Microsoft making $300 million investment in Barnes & Noble’s Nook
- Target runs business-critical applications on Microsoft virtualization technologies
New York -- Microsoft Corp. will open 32 pop-up stores in the United States and Canada in time for the holiday shopping season.
Although the company did not say when the stores would open, it did provide a list of the locations, which include Roosevelt Field Mall, Garden, City, N,Y.; Time Warner Center: The Shops at Columbus Circle, New York City; Perimeter Mall, Atlanta; Oakridge Centre, Vancouver, B.C.; Dadeland Mall, Miami; and San Francisco Centre, San Francisco, to name a few.