- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
New York City Micro Center has selected Ink-O-Dem as its exclusive inkjet cartridge refilling supplier. Ink-O-Dem now supports all 23 Micro Center stores nationwide with its flagship Cartridge Refilling System. Based on a revenue share model, Micro Center enjoys a minimal total cost of ownership. Their customers can now take advantage of inkjet cartridge refills that offer OEM performance at half the price with no sacrifice to quality.
Micro Center is a subsidiary of Micro Electronics and one of the nation's largest computer retailers, with 36,000 products in 12 specialized departments in each of its 23 retail stores.
Micro Center, based in Hilliard, Ohio, is a subsidiary of Micro Electronics, and one of the nation's largest computer retailers, with 36,000 products in 12 specialized departments in each of its 23 retail stores.