- Dollar General to open 625 stores, add 6,000 jobs in 2011
- Carmike Theatre to open at Foothills Mall
- CBL malls in the Midwest give back through National Random Acts of Kindness Week
- CBL partners with Horizon Group Properties to develop Outlet Shoppes at Oklahoma City
- CBL and TIAA-CREF in $1.09 billion real estate joint venture
Madison, Miss. -- Chattanooga, Tenn.-based CBL & Associates Properties announced that Michaels would join the second phase of The Forum at Grandview, a community center in Madison, Miss.
Construction for the 83,000-sq.-ft. second phase is currently underway. In addition to Michaels, anchors will include Ulta, Homegoods, and Petco as well as 14,000 sq. ft. of specialty stores. The opening of phase II is scheduled for summer 2012.
The 110,000-sq.-ft. phase I opened 100% leased in fall 2010 anchored by Best Buy, Dick’s Sporting Goods and Stein Mart. Corner Bakery opened on the periphery of the property in December.
The project is a joint venture of CBL and The Mattiace Co.