- Three New Must-See Retail Stores in New York City
- Ron Johnson: ‘I was a terrible fit for J.C. Penney’
- American Apparel ousts CEO/chairman Dov Charney on misconduct allegations
- Judge rules J.C. Penney 'interfered' in Macy’s/Martha Stewart deal; damages pending
- Kroger recognized for disability hiring efforts
New York -- Michael Kors is suing Costco Corp., accusing the chain of illegally using pictures of its pocketbooks in its ads to attract customers, according to the Associated Press. Michael Kors said Costco was not authorized to sell the designer's goods.
In a federal lawsuit, Michael Kors accused Costco of using the bags as a lure. It claimed Costco advertised the bags as starting at $99, but didn't actually have any to sell, the report said.