- Dollar General to open 625 stores in 2011
- Study: Dollar store boom good for retail landlords
- Dollar General to open 625 stores, add 6,000 jobs in 2011
- Dollar General’s net jumps 34%; plans 625 stores and 550 remodels in fiscal 2012
- Dollar General to open 625 stores in 2012; will enter California with 50 locations
Torrington, Conn. -- Centro Properties Group said that two retailers, Metro PCS and Dollar General, have joined Torrington Plaza, located in Torrington, Conn.
Metro PCS recently opened and currently occupies 1,200 sq. ft. Dollar General has executed a lease and will be occupying 11,000 sq. ft. in the shopping center.
Torrington Plaza is owned and operated by New York City-based Centro.