- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Bon-Ton Stores partners with Casual Male
Fremont, Calif. -- Men’s Wearhouse is launching a redesigned e-commerce site with a number of upgraded and personalized features. These include personalized style suggestions, product filters such as size, price and color, and personalized product selections based on shopper history. The retailer is planning to offer additional new online features in the next six to eight months, such as new checkout experience, buy online and pick up in-store capabilities, and international shipping.
“The new site elevates our company in the retail industry and reaffirms our commitment to technology and the importance of enriching the customer experience,” Men’s Wearhouse president and CEO Doug Ewert said. “At Men’s Wearhouse, we aim to offer world-class service to our customers, and our website is an extension of that commitment.”