- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
Springfield, Mass. -- Charter Realty & Development Corp. said that it has arranged for a 2,500-sq.-ft. lease for McDonald’s located in the Springfield Plaza in Springfield, Mass.
Springfield Plaza is a 550,000-sq.-ft. center anchored by Kmart, Rocky's, TJ Maxx, Ocean State Job Lot, Savers, Stop & Shop and Entertainment Cinema. McDonald’s will be locating on a site formerly occupied by KFC. Construction is expected to start shortly, said Charter.