- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Springfield, Mass. -- Charter Realty & Development Corp. said that it has arranged for a 2,500-sq.-ft. lease for McDonald’s located in the Springfield Plaza in Springfield, Mass.
Springfield Plaza is a 550,000-sq.-ft. center anchored by Kmart, Rocky's, TJ Maxx, Ocean State Job Lot, Savers, Stop & Shop and Entertainment Cinema. McDonald’s will be locating on a site formerly occupied by KFC. Construction is expected to start shortly, said Charter.