- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Deloitte: Holiday shoppers use smartphones, stay local
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
Alpharetta, Ga. — McAlister’s Deli, a fast casual restaurant, has announced its largest franchise deal so far. The Saxton Group has signed an agreement to develop 30 new restaurants in three states over the next six years in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Missouri. The primary focus will be in the Dallas-Fort Worth and Kansas City markets.
Three locations included in the agreement have already opened in Midwest City, Okla., Dallas and Sherman, Texas.
McAlister’s has more than 320 restaurants in 23 states.