- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Retail Store of the Year Design Competition early bird rate ends on Nov. 29
Chicago -- Galleria Retail Technology Solutions said Tuesday that Lithuanian retailer Maxima Grupe will use a range of Galleria solutions to automate and optimize its merchandising strategy.
Maxima plans to implement Intelligent Store Optimization, Behavioural Cluster Planning, Customer Centric Merchandising and Galleria Foundation Services in more than 400 stores across Eastern Europe, according to Edvinas Volkas, chief food purchaser at Maxima group.
"With an ever expanding range of stores in different markets, Maxima's goal is to optimize our selling space in every store and ensure that we have an appropriate assortment to meet our individual customer needs," Volkas said. "Galleria offers us a complete, single-source solution to automate our merchandising processes across our whole store estate."