- MasterCard Spending Pulse: April’s total retail sales up 8.8% year-over year
- MasterCard Advisors: Sales mixed in April
- Mastercard holiday wrap-up report: Holiday sales up 5.5%, strongest increase in five years
- SpendingPulse: Retail growth solid in March
- Merchants to appeal preliminary ruling in proposed interchange settlement
Purchase, N.Y. — MasterCard Advisors, a division of MasterCard, and analytics firm Mu Sigma announced a new partnership to develop analytic products toward solving business challenges such as acquiring customers and increasing customer loyalty.
As part of the partnership, MasterCard has acquired an equity stake in Mu Sigma. Additional terms of the deal were not disclosed.