- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Scottsdale, Ariz. -- Massage Envy announced Thursday the signing of a multi-unit Regional Developer agreement with Sol Glastein for the development of 11 new centers in Pittsburgh, Western Pennsylvania and Morgantown, W.V.
Glastein has been a Massage Envy franchisee since 2006 and currently operates two centers in New Jersey.
In 2010, Massage Envy opened 43 locations, bringing the total number of locations to more than 650 units operating in 43 states.