- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- 5 Reasons Retailers Can't Miss Customer Disruption 2014
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
Scottsdale, Ariz. -- Massage Envy announced Thursday the signing of a multi-unit Regional Developer agreement with Sol Glastein for the development of 11 new centers in Pittsburgh, Western Pennsylvania and Morgantown, W.V.
Glastein has been a Massage Envy franchisee since 2006 and currently operates two centers in New Jersey.
In 2010, Massage Envy opened 43 locations, bringing the total number of locations to more than 650 units operating in 43 states.