- Ground broken for new Premium Outlets Montreal
- Simon to spin off strip centers and smaller malls
- Simon Property taps Zoomingo app for holiday promotions
- Saks’ Chicago flagship to devote two floors to new in-store men’s format, The Fifth Man
- Pottery Barn subsidiary makes Maryland debut; features high-tech Design Lab
Hanover, Md. -- Simon Property Group said that Maryland Live! Casino has opened at its Arundel Mills outlet, value retail, dining and entertainment destination in Hanover, Md.
The new $500 million gaming and entertainment destination was developed by Baltimore-based real estate developers and casino operators, The Cordish Cos.
Maryland Live! Casino opened with approximately 3,200 Las Vegas-style slot machines and electronic table games. It also features a lineup of such restaurant brands as Bobby Flay’s Bobby’s Burger Palace, The Cheesecake Factory, which is scheduled to open June 20, Phillips Seafood, plus the Live! Market Buffet and Noodles.
Between July and October, Maryland Live! will also open Rams Head Center Stage and steakhouse The Prime Rib.