- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Bon-Ton Stores partners with Casual Male
New York -- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia said Monday it has named Michael Robinson to the newly created position of VP e-commerce.
Robinson was most recently Anthropologie’s head of e-commerce for Europe and United Kingdom, and was responsible for launching the Anthropologie catalog and website in 1998, as well as introducing the retailer’s loyalty card program.
He has also held managerial and planning positions with Banana Republic and Smith & Hawken.
For Martha Stewart, Robinson is charged with building out the company's e-commerce presence, including the site it is jointly developing with J.C. Penney Co., slated for a 2013 launch.
"He's very well-positioned to drive an important company initiative as we expand our e-commerce business in conjunction with J.C. Penney,” said Lisa Gersh, president and COO, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia.