- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Office Depot names former Toys 'R' Us exec as executive VP of retail
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
Richmond, Va., Circuit City Stores announced on Monday that Fiona P. Dias has decided to stop down as executive VP, chief marketing officer for personal reasons, effective Aug. 27, 2006. From Aug. 28, 2006, through Dec. 31, 2006, she will assume a new role with the company as executive advisor of strategic branding initiatives.
As executive advisor, Dias will assist in the transition of the chief marketing officer role and assist with select projects, including the planned launch of a new services brand later this year.