- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- CashStar Retailer Roundtable puts m-commerce and digital gift cards in spotlight
- Deloitte: Holiday shoppers use smartphones, stay local
Pittsfield, Mass., KB Toys appointed of Ernest V. Speranza as chief marketing officer. In this capacity, he will report directly to Gregory R. Staley, president and CEO. Speranza will have responsibility for all aspects of marketing and corporate communications including advertising, sales promotion, public relations and visual merchandising. He will also serve as the project leader for developing a new-store prototype design and enhancements to existing stores, the company said.