- Food Fight: How local stores can bag the competition in the battle over turf
- 2012 Fastest-Growing Acquirers, 3P Managers and Top Developers
- Starbucks’ growth plans include major international push
- Macy’s and J.C. Penney top RSR report on digital advertising
- Best Buy in management shakeup; U.S. unit head to leave
Naples, Fla. -- Tampa, Fla.-based RMC Property Group said that Naples Towne Centre property, located in Naples, Fla., has just completed a major renovation project, which included a complete restoration of the façade, and a makeover of the landscaping, parking lot and exterior lighting. The owner, Buckingham Properties, utilized the design services of local architect, Don Stevenson Design.
According to recent market research completed by RMC, which manages the Naples center, the retail real estate market in Southwest Florida has been showing steady signs of improvement, with the area’s overall vacancy rate declining 0.2% since year-end 2011. Specifically, according to recent stats released by CoStar, there has been positive net absorption in the area of over 200,000 sq. ft. since the beginning of the year.