- Regular Cleaning of Condenser Coils in Refrigeration and Freezer Appliances Results in Maximum Efficiency
- Social Shopping Fuels ModCloth Growth
- All Boxes Are Not Created Equal: Packaging Optimization Is Key to Big Supply Chain Benefits
- Common Sense + High Tech = Data Security
- Spotlight on Hazardous Waste Laws
Naples, Fla. -- Tampa, Fla.-based RMC Property Group said that Naples Towne Centre property, located in Naples, Fla., has just completed a major renovation project, which included a complete restoration of the façade, and a makeover of the landscaping, parking lot and exterior lighting. The owner, Buckingham Properties, utilized the design services of local architect, Don Stevenson Design.
According to recent market research completed by RMC, which manages the Naples center, the retail real estate market in Southwest Florida has been showing steady signs of improvement, with the area’s overall vacancy rate declining 0.2% since year-end 2011. Specifically, according to recent stats released by CoStar, there has been positive net absorption in the area of over 200,000 sq. ft. since the beginning of the year.