- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- OfficeMax accelerates e-commerce innovation
Washington, D.C. -- Madison Marquette Retail Services has announced the launch of its redesigned Center Social, a website that offers research, best practices and other resources related to using social media to market shopping centers.
The site has retained its original sponsors: Madison Marquette and Alexander Babbage, a marketing and consumer research company. Two additional sponsors will contribute to the re-launched site: The Dealey Group, a digital advertising, marketing and design firm, and Ein Communications, a public relations and marketing communications firm.
Madison Marquette said the site would also include a blog covering social media trends and tools.