- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Washington, D.C. -- Madison Marquette Retail Services has announced the launch of its redesigned Center Social, a website that offers research, best practices and other resources related to using social media to market shopping centers.
The site has retained its original sponsors: Madison Marquette and Alexander Babbage, a marketing and consumer research company. Two additional sponsors will contribute to the re-launched site: The Dealey Group, a digital advertising, marketing and design firm, and Ein Communications, a public relations and marketing communications firm.
Madison Marquette said the site would also include a blog covering social media trends and tools.