- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
Cincinnati, Macy’s, Inc. said Tuesday it will open a new store at The Shops at Wiregrass, a new lifestyle development developed jointly by Forest City Enterprises and The Goodman Co. and located in North Tampa, Fla. This will be Macy’s eighth store in the Tampa market.
At 140,000 sq. ft., the store will on be two levels and will offer a full complement of apparel and accessories for men, women and children, as well as home textiles and housewares.
“We are excited to be expanding the number of Macy’s locations in this important and growing area of the Tampa Bay market,” said Julie Greiner, chairman and CEO of Macy’s Florida.
Construction is expected to start in December 2007, and the store will open in October 2008.