- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Neiman Marcus gives update on security breach
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
New York City, Macy’s has launched THISIT.com, a new interactive Web site combining fashion and music that is designed for fashion-conscious juniors. The site will employ Macromedia technology and provide content enhanced by strategic partnerships with Teen Vogue and Universal Music Group. Designed and built by Macys.com, the youth-driven site is aimed at young women in their teens to early 20s.
“This is an important development and the first in a series of steps being taken to reach out to our younger clientele, who are a very significant audience, not only for our juniors sales today, but to further establish Macy’s as a relevant brand for their future,” said Terry Lundgren, CEO, chairman and president of Federated Department Stores, in a statement.