- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- Neiman Marcus gives update on security breach
- Target online veteran to head up inRetail, new omni-channel retail agency
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
Cincinnati Macy’s Inc. announced late Thursday that Daniel H. Edelman, currently president and COO of San Francisco-based Macy’s West, has been appointed to the new corporate-level position of president for international retail development.
Robert B. Harrison, previously president and COO of Macy’s Northwest in Seattle, will succeed Edelman as president and COO of the Macy’s West division. Both appointments, said Macy’s, are effective immediately.
Edelman will remain in San Francisco for his new role, which involves researching and analyzing opportunities for international expansion of the Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s brands.
Harrison will relocate to San Francisco as part of the Macy’s West senior management team.