- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
New York City, Macy’s on Tuesday announced the official launch of its exclusive “Martha Stewart Collection,” available at all of its full-line department stores across the country. Representing the largest brand rollout in Macy’s history, the Martha Stewart Collection is a broad assortment of bed, bath, entertaining and cooking products.
“The Martha Stewart Collection at Macy’s is the realization of her distinct editorial voice—the ideas you’ve come to expect from her, translated to a lifestyle story on our selling floor,” said Tim Adams, chairman and CEO of Macy’s Home Store.
Martha Stewart Collection “shops” are prominently positioned within each department. In “The Cellar,” for example, Martha Stewart Collection Cooks’ utensils are merchandised together, with a wall of tools and kitchen accessories anchoring the brand’s in-store design statement.