- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- dd’s Discounts to open in downtown Portland, Oregon
- Uniqlo to enter Los Angeles market in September; announces five locations
- Plaza Hermosa adds state-of-the-art medical facility as part of improvements
Roseville, Calif. A late Monday report by the Sacramento Business Journal said that the Macy’s at the Westfield Galleria at Roseville will reopen for business on Friday. All departments except shoes and cosmetics are expected to open.
According to the report, Macy’s will be a freestanding store as the roof caved in over the area that connected Macy’s to the rest of the mall.
Macy’s said it expects to have its shoe and cosmetics departments operating by the end of November.
The mall was damaged over a week ago in an arson fire that resulted in at least $55 million in damages. It is not yet known when the mall will fully reopen.