- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Abercrombie & Fitch uses predictive analytics for design, pricing
Chestnut Hill, Mass. -- WS Development announced that Lululemon Athletica has signed a lease to join the Chestnut Hill Shopping Center, in Chestnut Hill, Mass.
The 3,100-sq.-ft. lululemon joins other new signings at the 406,000-sq.-ft. center, including Pottery Barn, The Sports Club/LA, Cinema de Lux, Polarn O. Pyret, Shake Shack, Pinkberry, Treat Cupcake Bar, and gourmet Asian restaurant Bernard’s.