- Tommy Bahama to open at Town Center at Boca Raton
- Soma Intimates to open at Town Center at Boca Raton
- Brazil’s Santa Lolla makes U.S. debut at Town Center at Boca Raton
- Ulysse Nardin, Gold To Go, Piñon Grill, Betsey Johnson and Men’s Express open at Town Center at Boca Raton
- Tanger Outlet Centers and Simon form JV to open new outlet center
Boca Raton, Fla. — Indianapolis-based Simon Property Group announced Monday that lululemon athletica will grand-open a new store at Town Center at Boca Raton on July 22.
This will be the first full retail location for the yoga-inspired athletic apparel company in Boca Raton and will replace lululemon’s showroom previously located at 350 Esplanade. The new store will be located on the first floor in the Palm Court across from Bvlgari. Town Center features such stores as Coach, Tiffany & Co., Bvlgari, Cartier, Ulysse Nardin, Michael Kors, Williams-Sonoma, Intermix, Pottery Barn, Ann Taylor, Louis Vuitton, Origins, Juicy Couture, Godiva Chocolatier, abercrombie, anne fontaine and Brookstone, as well as anchor stores Bloomingdale's, Macy’s, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue and Sears.