- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Handicapping healthcare reform’s impact on retailers
New York City, Lowe's Cos. Canada LLC, a division of home-improvement chain Lowe's Cos., said Monday it expanded outside the United States with three Canadian stores.
The expansion is part of a previously announced plan to open up to 100 locations in Canada. The stores are located in South Brampton, Brantford and Hamilton, Canada.
Lowe's said it will open another three Canadian sites in East Gwillimbury, North Brampton and Toronto on Feb. 1 and one store in Maple soon after.
It currently has more than 15 additional properties under development in the country. Each store provides up to 175 local jobs and includes an average investment of more than $18.5 million, the company said.