- Ross Stores names chief merchandising officer Barbara Rentler as new CEO
- Office Depot names former Toys 'R' Us exec as executive VP of retail
- Lowe's forms partnership with home-improvement matchmaker site
- Lowe’s introduces virtual 3-D room remodeling for customers
- Target replaces Canada head, promotes U.S. execs
Mooresville, N.C. -- Lowe's Cos. Inc. said Thursday it has promoted two of its executives to newly created positions.
Effective May 5, current executive VP business development Gregory Bridgeford been named chief customer officer. Rick Damron, executive VP store operations, has been named COO.