- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s Companies has selected BBDO New York to serve as its lead agency overseeing creative development and production of broadcast and print advertising. OMD, BBDO’s sister company in the Omnicom Group, will handle medial planning and buying.