- Dollar General to open 625 stores in 2011
- Dollar General to open 625 stores, add 6,000 jobs in 2011
- Dollar General’s net jumps 34%; plans 625 stores and 550 remodels in fiscal 2012
- Dollar General Q2 profit edges up, to expand into three states, and launch e-commerce
- Dollar General’s Q4 profit more than doubles; Opening 625 stores in 2011
Mooresville, N.C. -- Lowe’s Cos. said Friday it has appointed Richard Dreiling, CEO and chairman of Dollar General Corp., to its board of directors. He will serve on the board’s audit and governance committees.
Dreiling has also served in corner-office positions for Duane Read, Longs Drug, Safeway and Vons.