- RadioShack debuts new concept store in Manhattan
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Saks Off 5th plans seven new stores
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Retail Store of the Year Design Competition early bird rate ends on Nov. 29
New York -- Lord & Taylor has opened an 80,000-sq.-ft. store in Ridge Hill center, Westchester, N.Y.
The store, which cost a reported $30 million to build, has a very contemporary look and spacious feel, with large Italian white tiles throughout.