- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Project Profile: Moorestown Mall
- Report: Shooter terrorizes Garden State Plaza, Paramus, N.J.; kills self
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Greco to market Summit Plaza in Hackensack, N.J.
New York City -- British fashion retailer L.K.Bennett, opened its third U.S. boutique, at The Shops at Riverside in Hackensack, N. J.
“We have over 100 stores in the UK. now — and in the long term weʼd like to have the same number of stores in the U.S.,” said Robert Bensoussan, CEO London.
The storeʼs design creates an elegant and welcoming environment that reflects the sophisticated persona of L.K. Bennettʼs collections. Set against a soft powder pink backdrop and delicate beige woodwork, bespoke display units with mirror finish, rich woolen carpets and fifties-inspired Swedish furnishings create a relaxed, modern romantic atmosphere.
The brand also has stores in Chicago and Atlanta, along with in-store shops in Bloomingdale's.