- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Abercrombie renews CEO’s contract despite dissent; to hire brand presidents
- Converse’s new store in San Francisco is big on customization
- Getting Aggressive with Traffic Counting
- Leonard Green & Partners unit to buy Juicy Couture for $195 million
New York City -- Liz Claiborne, parent company of Kate Spade and Juicy Couture labels, reported Thursday that its second-quarter loss widened to $89.9 million, from $86.8 million in the year-ago period.
Sales rose to $555.8 million from $536.8 million, beating Wall Street’s anticipated $522.1 million.