- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Men's Wearhouse to acquire Jos. A. Bank for $1.8 billion
- Brookstone files Chapter 11; seeks sale to Spencer’s
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
Clifton, N.J., Linens 'n Things, reported a net loss for the second quarter ended July 2 was approximately $5.9 million, compared to earnings of $97,000 in the same quarter last year. Comparable net sales for the second quarter of 2005 declined 6.8%. Total net sales decreased approximately 0.9% to $573.3 million for the quarter, down from $578.7 million for the same period last year.