- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
Chestnut Hill, Mass. -- WS Development announced that chocolatier Lindt has increased its outlet presence by adding a seventh temporary store this holiday season at a WS shopping center. The Swiss chocolate manufacturer and retailer began its relationship with WS in the spring with temporary stores at six WS Development locations in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Connecticut. Lindt opened its seventh Lindt Factory Outlet within the WS Development portfolio last month at The Crossing at Smithfield. All seven stores will remain in place through the holidays.
Lindt Factory Outlets are located at the following WS Development centers: The Shoppes at Blackstone Valley/Millbury, Mass.; Seekonk Square/Seekonk, Mass.; Redstone Shopping Center/Stoneham, Mass.; Wareham Crossing/Wareham, Mass.; Meadow Brook Crossing/Amherst, N.H.; The Shoppes at Farmington Valley/Canton, Conn.; and The Crossing at Smithfield/Smithfield, R.I.