- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
Chestnut Hill, Mass. -- WS Development announced that chocolatier Lindt has increased its outlet presence by adding a seventh temporary store this holiday season at a WS shopping center. The Swiss chocolate manufacturer and retailer began its relationship with WS in the spring with temporary stores at six WS Development locations in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Connecticut. Lindt opened its seventh Lindt Factory Outlet within the WS Development portfolio last month at The Crossing at Smithfield. All seven stores will remain in place through the holidays.
Lindt Factory Outlets are located at the following WS Development centers: The Shoppes at Blackstone Valley/Millbury, Mass.; Seekonk Square/Seekonk, Mass.; Redstone Shopping Center/Stoneham, Mass.; Wareham Crossing/Wareham, Mass.; Meadow Brook Crossing/Amherst, N.H.; The Shoppes at Farmington Valley/Canton, Conn.; and The Crossing at Smithfield/Smithfield, R.I.