- ‘Virtual’ Mitchell Modell welcomes shoppers to Modell’s Times Square flagship
- Study: Super Bowl to generate $210 million of direct spending in N.Y., N.J.
- Digital Retail Lessons from the Cold Weather Super Bowl
- Macy’s opens pop-up NFL Super Bowl Shop in Herald Square
- H&M to air interactive TV ad during Super Bowl
Indianapolis -- Lids Sports Group and the National Football League announced Thursday that Lids will manage multiple retail locations in New Orleans, in addition to operating the principal NFL Shop at Super Bowl Presented by Visa.
The temporary stores are located within the French Quarter, Riverwalk, and local NFL host hotels as a means to offer Super Bowl spectators alternate sites to purchase official fan gear prior to the NFL season’s championship game.
Each temporary store will incorporate many of the interactive elements found at the 30,000-sq.-ft. retail component of the NFL Experience Driven by GMC, to include a Tervis Tumbler tailgate toss area and Fathead photo booth with a coinciding daily Twitter photo contest.
The NFL Shop at Super Bowl Presented by Lids locations are open through Monday, Feb. 4.