- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Seven Ways Retailers Can Keep Customers Coming Back
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
India -- The Indian government on Friday won a non-binding vote in the upper house of parliament on its new policy to allow foreign supermarkets to enter the country's vast retail market, which is put at approximately $450 billion.
The government had already won a vote on retail reform in the lower house two days earlier.