- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- Retail Store of the Year Design Competition early bird rate ends on Nov. 29
- The Analytics Imperative: Breaking Down the Borders for Seamless Retailing in 2014
India -- The Indian government on Friday won a non-binding vote in the upper house of parliament on its new policy to allow foreign supermarkets to enter the country's vast retail market, which is put at approximately $450 billion.
The government had already won a vote on retail reform in the lower house two days earlier.