- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Cybersecurity and HVAC: Are You Vulnerable?
New York City -- A special Leadership Workshop on negotiating techniques will kick off Chain Store Age’s 48th annual SPECS (store planning, equipment, construction and facilities seminars) Conference. The industry’s leading retail store development event, SPECS will be held March 4 - 7, 2012, at the Gaylord Palms Resort in Kissimmee, Fla.
Designed to help attendees improve their negotiating skills, the Leadership Workshop will be held on Sunday, March, 4, and attendance is limited. For more information on SPECS, and to register for the event and leadership workshop, click here.