- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
New York City -- A special Leadership Workshop on negotiating techniques will kick off Chain Store Age’s 48th annual SPECS (store planning, equipment, construction and facilities seminars) Conference. The industry’s leading retail store development event, SPECS will be held March 4 - 7, 2012, at the Gaylord Palms Resort in Kissimmee, Fla.
Designed to help attendees improve their negotiating skills, the Leadership Workshop will be held on Sunday, March, 4, and attendance is limited. For more information on SPECS, and to register for the event and leadership workshop, click here.