- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
New York -- Whether your company is already in the cloud or still on the fence about making the move, retailers can gain additional insight at “Legacy Modernization to the Cloud,” a FREE roundtable luncheon moderated by Chain Store Age. Attendees will learn how to move legacy workloads to the Cloud at a low cost and repurpose the savings on strategic imperatives like loyalty, mobile, and seamless digital connections.
The Cloud roundtable will take place in Chicago, on April 26, at Microsoft, 200 E. Randolph Drive. The roundtable and luncheon, which will kick-off at 11:45 a.m., is open to retailers and consumer goods companies.
Deena Amato-McCoy, research analyst, retail & consumer markets, Aberdeen Group, and a contributing editor to Chain Store Age, will moderate the roundtable. The featured speakers will include Eric Payeur, Fujitsu’s head of legacy modernization solutions; Brad Wilhelmy, Microsoft’s industry marketing development manager, and David Gruehn, Microsoft’s industry manager for retail and hospitality.
In addition, to giving attendees the opportunity to participate in a question and answer session, the roundtable format will also provide a forum for peers to share how cloud is becoming a top IT strategy.
To register for the luncheon roundtable, click here.