- Charming Shoppes to sell off Fashion Bug, add 125 Lane Bryant stores
- Charming Shoppe’s Lane Bryant rolls out personalized search technology
- Ascena Retail to acquire Charming Shoppes for $890 million
- Charming Shoppes selects Oracle Retail to drive cross-channel growth, improve inventory management
- Lane Bryant opens three new stores, relocates one unit
New York -- Lane Bryant announced the opening of its new 7,835-sq.-ft. flagship in New York City.
Located near Herald Square, the store has a feminine, contemporary look and features such amenities as fitting rooms with lighting that can be adjusted to office, daylight and evening settings. New imagery and design is prominent throughout the store, plus fixtures that allow for high-impact merchandise displays.
Lane Bryant, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ascena Retail Group, operates 805 stores.