- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Deloitte: Holiday shoppers use smartphones, stay local
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
Columbus, Ohio – Lane Bryant is opening four stores at different shopping centers on Nov. 8. These locations include a refreshed store at Eastwood Towne Center and a new store at The Marketplace at Delta Township in Lansing, Mich., as well as new stores at the Clackamas Promenade in Clackamas, Ore., and the Epps Bridge Center in Athens, Ga.
Lane Bryant operates more than 800 full-line and outlet stores in 48 states nationwide.