- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
- Deloitte: Holiday shoppers use smartphones, stay local
- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
Columbus, Ohio – Lane Bryant is opening four stores at different shopping centers on Nov. 8. These locations include a refreshed store at Eastwood Towne Center and a new store at The Marketplace at Delta Township in Lansing, Mich., as well as new stores at the Clackamas Promenade in Clackamas, Ore., and the Epps Bridge Center in Athens, Ga.
Lane Bryant operates more than 800 full-line and outlet stores in 48 states nationwide.