- Charming Shoppes to sell off Fashion Bug, add 125 Lane Bryant stores
- Charming Shoppes selects Oracle Retail to drive cross-channel growth, improve inventory management
- Ascena Retail to acquire Charming Shoppes for $890 million
- Charming Shoppe’s Lane Bryant rolls out personalized search technology
- Retail evolution: From stores to searchandizing
Columbus, Ohio -- Lane Bryant is launching a new national marketing and brand initiative beginning in September with a comprehensive print ad campaign, a fresh and modern brand logo and color palette, with updated in-store visuals, web and social media sites. This will be the company's first comprehensive branding and marketing effort since 2008.
Debuting in September issues of select fashion and lifestyle publications, the campaign stars some of the plus size industry's most notable models. The rebranding also includes Lane Bryant's exclusive intimate apparel brand Caciqu.