- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday 2013 — Shopper Social Sentiment
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- IBM: Physical stores will turn the tables in five years as buying local beats online
Cincinnati, The Kroger Co entered into a multi-year agreement with InStore Broadcasting Network to provide a television network for customers in more than 2,500 Kroger-owned stores across the country. The satellite-delivered network uses plasma and LCD screens located in key locations throughout the store to deliver information about new products, services, cooking tips and special promotions. Kroger community service and relevant entertainment segments are also highlighted.