- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- OfficeMax accelerates e-commerce innovation
Griffin, Ga. -- The Kroger Co. and Collins & Arnold said they have broken ground on Phase II of Griffin Pavilion, a retail development located in Griffin, Ga., and developed by The Sofran Group.
The final phase of the project will consist of a 94,000-sq.-ft. Kroger with an 18- pump Fuel Center. The grocery store site will include 20,000 sq. ft. for future expansion.
Phase I of Griffin Pavilion was completed in 2004 and includes a Lowes Home Center, O'Reilly Auto Parts and Wells Fargo bank.
The Sofran Group currently has plans to redevelop the adjacent Griffin Market Square, a 46,960-sq.-ft. retail center originally built in the 1970's.