- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
Fort Worth, Texas -- Cypress Equities, the developers of West 7th in Fort Worth, Texas, announced that Kona Grill will open a new restaurant location within the mixed-use development later this year.
The new 7,500-sq.-ft. restaurant marks Kona Grill’s fifth Texas location and second in the DFW metroplex.
West 7th’s mixed-use community is comprised of retail, entertainment, office and residential in 13 acres. The retail and office components are being developed by a Cypress Equities company and the residential component by Columbus Realty Partners.