- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- 5 Reasons Retailers Can't Miss Customer Disruption 2014
Menomonee Falls, Wis. Kohl’s Corp. said Wednesday that while it is still behind major rivals in its Internet business volume, it expects to increase online sales in 2008.
"Our Internet business is going to grow hugely this year, particularly in the second half," Kohl's CEO Larry Montgomery said at a Bank of America conference that was broadcast over the Internet.
According to Montgomery, a new Web site and expanded online assortment would help the push.
Kohl’s has reported drops in same-store sales for the past three months. Montgomery said lower-end goods were showing the most weakness.