- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Abercrombie renews CEO’s contract despite dissent; to hire brand presidents
- Converse’s new store in San Francisco is big on customization
- Class-action suit accuses Kohl's of securities violations
- Report: Hollister must redesign store entrys for accessibility
Menomonee Falls, Wis., Kohl's Corp. announced an agreement with the Polo Ralph Lauren Corp. to introduce the Chaps Home collection in May 2007. The Chaps Home collection will be available exclusively in all Kohl's stores and online at Kohls.com.
The Chaps Home collection will be designed and developed by Polo Ralph Lauren and manufactured by Kohl's. With the launch of the home collection, Chaps will become the first national brand that Kohl’s carries in every one of its major departments. The brand was introduced with a men’s sportswear collection in early 2005.