- Kohl’s profit up 6%; raises full-year outlook
- Kohl’s adds $30 million to holiday ad budget; most spent on digital, social media
- Kohl’s is Green Power Partner of the Year for third consecutive year
- Kohl’s focusing on smaller stores, looking at all options for new headquarters
- Retailers post strong November sales, apparel a top-performer
Menomonee Falls, Wis. -- Kohl’s Corp. said Tuesday it plans to hire more than 52,700 associates this holiday season, about a 10% increase over last year’s holiday hiring numbers.
Kohl’s said it anticipates hiring an average of 41 associates per store, a 4% increase over 2011, as well as 5,700 seasonal DC positions and more than 30 seasonal credit operations positions.
Hiring began this month, and most jobs will be filled by mid-November, said the retailer.