- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Facebook tests ‘buy’ button to help companies drive sales
- Target launches image recognition app for mobile shopping
Menomonee Falls, Wis., Kohl’s Corp. will debut an exclusive Food Network-branded kitchenware collection in stores Wednesday.
Food Network is one of five lifestyle cable-television networks operated by Scripps Networks, a division of E.W. Scripps Co.
Kohl’s said the brand launch will be supported with a marketing campaign that includes advertising, promotions, direct mail and a new Kohls.com microsite.
The kitchenware line includes cookware, bakeware, dinnerware, pantryware, utensils, cutlery, textiles and kitchen gadgets.